Marius Mason #04672-061
FMC Fort Worth
P.O. Box 15330
Fort Worth, TX 76119
Letters are one of the only ways Marius can connect to the outside world. He loves to hear about people’s projects, what they’re reading, sensory information, animals, daily life, political thoughts. Even brief postcards, especially if they are sent regularly, help him feel connected. You can also send in printed out copies of articles, which helps him keep up to date on the world.
Marius has a list of 100 pre-approved people he can write to; this means he will be able to receive your letter but until your name is added to his list he cannot write back. Marius can request people to be added/removed but this takes time and is not always granted.
Dos and Don’t of writing to Marius:
When writing to Marius, keep in mind that all his mail is read by prison staff. For this reason, do not mention any illegal acts or actions. Letters that mention other Green Scare prisoners may be rejected.
- All envelopes must be white. No colorful envelopes.
- No postcards.
- Letters over 5 pages will be rejected.
- Your letter and envelope must contain your first and last name when writing.
- If letters are not entirely in English, they may be delayed up to several months.
- Be sure to include your return address on the envelope and in the letter/card. You may also want to include his name and prisoner number on the letter/card in case it gets separated from the envelope during processing. Page numbers are also helpful in case of lost pages (example: page 1 of 5).
- All letters have to be written on only one side of the page and are limited to 5 pages.
- No letters that are on colored paper or on cardstock.
- Any photos must be sent through a company and not directly from the sender. No more than 25 photos will be accepted.
- All acceptable letters will be photo-copied in black and white and that copy given to the prisoner.
If your mail is rejected, let us know at email@example.com